Im sorry bulb...

• Thread starter Cadavuh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
But i just cant wear your shirt in public anymore

100_3655.jpg

countless times whenever i wear it...

"whats deejent?"

ITS GOTTEN ANNOYING AS SHIT! i cant even explain it to most people

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nitrox

I am Mecha Nitrox
Reaction score
There should be a short description of what djent is printed on the back of the shirts. That may solve your dilemma haha!

liquidcow

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of t-shirts I just don't wear anymore because of the irritating responses I get from people. I know that obviously by wearing a t-shirt with a slogan or design on it you are essentially asking for attention, but for some reason certain t-shirts attract particularly dumb responses.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
LOL funny enough I'm wearing my Periphery shirt at work right now. But its the lightbulb with the wings one :)

bulb

Reaction score
hehe i appreciate your dilemma, and i apologize for all the extra attention it may be affording you.
to all naysayers let me respond with this: we sell shirts that make us some money so that we are able to write music that doesn't have to haha!

I think djent should now be called kalllkejuzlakitschitwqaqueque-ra. That way, it will be so hard to pronounce people will just deny its existance and move on with their lives.

WHO SHOWED YOU OUR NEW SHIRT DESIGN!?!?!

BeyondAntares

Reaction score
the shirt should have a link to misha's "what is djent" thread on SMNnews FORUMS

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I think djent should now be called kalllkejuzlakitschitwqaqueque-ra. That way, it will be so hard to pronounce people will just deny its existance and move on with their lives.

:rofl: that's fucking great! We should hold a video contest and see who can pronounce it best!