Immovable Versus Unstoppable EP

• Thread starter ooidort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackFalcon17

Reaction score
This sounds massive, great mix! Tight playing, tame low end, clear vocals, you can't really ask for any more. Only thing I might change is lower the overheads just a touch, but that's just being picky. I don't comment on stuff too often, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. What are you using for your drums? Good stuff!

ooidort

Reaction score
This sounds massive, great mix! Tight playing, tame low end, clear vocals, you can't really ask for any more. Only thing I might change is lower the overheads just a touch, but that's just being picky. I don't comment on stuff too often, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. What are you using for your drums? Good stuff!

Thank you for listening!

I'm using Steven Slate Drums 4 Platinum for the drums, really versatile and easy to use. Thank you for your feedback, I'll check if the overheads sound better taken a bit back for my future projects.

BlackFalcon17

Reaction score
Oh okay, they sounded really familiar to me but I couldn't figure out why. I also use SSD4. Keep it up.