IN STOCK: Bare Knuckle Warpig 7-string Calibrated Set (ceramic bridge, alnico neck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've started to order more and more BKPs to have kicking around for immediate delivery, and here I present the first one of those. This is a Warpig 7-string Calibrated Set. Included is a ceramic bridge, alnico neck, BKP sticker, warranty, BKP pick, and a set of strings.

The ceramic Warpig bridge is extremely thick and brutal, while also having a very tight and articulate response. The Warpig has a heavy midrange growl and great pick attack. This is the highest output pickup BKP makes, and while it is absolutely sinister and heavy, it also is surprisingly open and uncompressed. The alnico V Warpig neck perfectly matches the bridge, but is not merely a lower output version of the bridge. It has a different yet complimentary voicing. Excellent for neck leads, it has a nice liquidy quality to it with great bite. The Warpig neck has a lot of character and has an excellent clean tone as well.

I personally use the Warpig in my custom Bernie Rico Jr 7 and love it, you can check the thread I made about it here. There are also other guys on the forum who've used these, Bulb's review comes to mind as well.

These can be yours for $299.95 USD w/ free domestic shipping. I prefer PayPal or Money Orders. I will not assess a fee if you want to use PayPal. I will also ship internationally. Get in touch with me if you have any questions, seek advice (there may be better options than the WP to suit your needs), or want to chat. :yesway:

wp02.jpg

wp03.jpg

wp04.jpg

wp05.jpg

Nick
617-515-5093
nick@axepalace.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.