Internet band (Vildhjarta, Monuments, TesseracT)

oliviergus

Djentiver Gustafsson
Reaction score
Hello.

Ive been listening to these bands in the title a long time now. Especially Vildhjarta. And im interested in forming a internet band that plays this kind of stuff (Ive been recording/writing some just for fun).

So if you're interested in creating some kind of internet project then PM or something.

I'm interested to see how it works, if you can use GP to write some stuff, pass along to another one etc. Record at home, pass along the project file to the next guy and so on.

Me myself is 18 years old, got a huge interest of playing guitar.
So hit me :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nothingleft09

What... the... F@#k!
Reaction score
I would probably be into doing some guitars on it. Check my soundcloud. I have some stuff on there that I've been messing with.

death of k

Maestro of Milltown
Reaction score
hey bro, i've been looking to get in on an internet project for a lil' bit by now. at the very least we can throw down a couple tracks and fill out eachothers portfolio

I'm a Drummer of 10 years, and a guitarist of 6. rockin a 7 atm. I also do multi-tracking/producing, I'm a fairly strong lyricist, and i could perhaps take a stab at some vox as well (clean and false-chord). My drums would be sequenced, but you can rest assured, I have superior to a highschool education in music theory...

Drums are influenced by Protest the Hero, Sikth, After the Burial and Circa survive, to name a few.

Guitar is influenced by Opeth, AAL, Sikth, ATB, BOO, general djent and prog

my myspace should be good for a tech demo on composition and production, check out "Give em what they need, not what they ask for" it's not djent, per se, mostly just stuff i've been demoing

and my poetry can be found here.

pm me if interested.

Reaction score
I been looking for an internet djent project for some time.

i have a couple tracks on my soundcloud(one cover and one original)

and most of the stuff on my myspace

(that's where most of my stuff is because i stupidly delete the files for all but 2 of the tracks on there)

omgmjgg

WTFCAKES
Reaction score
Been listening to Monuments and Vildhjarta for sometime now, and have been trying to find some type of project containing these two bands. I've got some material wrote just not recorded, send me a pm.

denfilade

Reaction score
I could contribute some vocals (false chord, not too much cleans though, unless you want someone literally in the bass vocal range haha).