Is anyone willing to sell their pod farm licence to me?

alen_ws

Reaction score
Hey guys,

three days ago a power surge destroyed my Pod Studio UX2. Last night I bought toneport UX2 (redfaced) and apparently they aren't authorized with Podfarm 2 and I have to buy pod farm licence which is 99$. That's a bit too much for me at this point so I'm wondering if there's anyone here who doesn't use their podfarm and who is willing to sell it to me?

Thanks in advance!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure I have a licence. You can have it for free since I don't use it. I'll check for it when I'm finished work and Pm you.

alen_ws

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure I have a licence. You can have it for free since I don't use it. I'll check for it when I'm finished work and Pm you.

I honestly don't know what to say. I would like to give you something in return. I unlocked a lot of model packs that's why I depend on pod farm :( Thank you so much man!

alen_ws

Reaction score
Hey, just saw your PM, sorry I didn't notice it. I don't tend to look there anymore since likes are gone.

Just wanted to thank you again for all the trouble you went through last night.
I think I'll sell my toneport and start building new tones from scratch because this whole Line6 thing has become to complicated. :scratch:

Wish you all the best man! :hbang: