Is There Such Thing As a Set Neck Threw 7 String Guitar For Less Than $300?

• Thread starter dmoney760
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dmoney760

Reaction score
im looking for a 7 string guitar with a neck threw
i just hate bolt on necks but looking for a good cheap brand
like perhaps $300 area of a price range
so if there is anything out there like that
please let me know id gladly appreciate it alot. :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
im looking for a 7 string guitar with a neck threw
i just hate bolt on necks but looking for a good cheap brand
like perhaps $300 area of a price range
so if there is anything out there like that
please let me know id gladly appreciate it alot. :wavey:

Nothing new that i can think of in that range // check ebay for a used guitar though.

Vletrmx

ζ
Reaction score
Neck-thrus cost a fair bit mostly due to the fact that they usually have multiple neck laminates and what-not, so your best/cheapest bet might be to buy a used Agile, as mentioned before. Or you could buy them new from Rondo Music (Rondo Music Electric Guitars)

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even the cheapest non-bolt Agile (the Septor Pro) is gonna run you about $600 shipped. Though, it wouldn't be unheard of to find one used in OK shape for about $300, not including shipping. I'm sure there are some off-branded ones on eBay, but I doubt they'd be of decent quality.

To be honest your budget is VERY small, especially considering your pension of a non-bolt on. I suggest you save up a little more and buy a quality instrument, opposed to getting a piece of junk.

Either way, I suggest you post a WTB thread in the marketplace section of this forum, you never know when someone wants to unload a guitar for real cheap, especially in this economy.

Latest posts