Is this what it costs to get good at guitar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

EliasFriedl

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
All it takes to get better at guitar is to practice, it's not pay2win. Don't bite the marketing bait, OP. The information these folks are charging you large chunks of money for is freely available on the internet and has been for years. Learn how to teach yourself.
I think he works for EA…

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Somehow back in the day I learned a lot from watching hands on Alive in Athens, Emperial Live Ceremony, Cliff em All and such. Now when I go back and watch them I have no idea how I figured out what they were playing with such shitty fuzzy resolution. But it's good to just watch videos of shit you want to learn and see how they do it.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Max is dead-on with the sucker comment. Giuseppe is shooting his shot like a real P.T. Barnum sonofabitch. I'd send the listserv a reply back with a lowball offer like a reverb buyer :lol:

prlgmnr

...that kind of idea
Reaction score
this is such a great idea, imagine having to teach students all day long every day for a pittance when you could just teach a single student and have them fund your entire life

EliasFriedl

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
this is such a great idea, imagine having to teach students all day long every day for a pittance when you could just teach a single student and have them fund your entire life
yeah and the greatest thing is there‘s multiple students probably 50slots and you dont even need to teach but just record the lessons once

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
From the application form:
lol.PNG

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Sidebar is it worth blowing shit up or do we let suckers get taken :scratch:

OP you said you had one poor experience with a teacher - i can tell you havent actually put the work in to find a great one.

Latest posts