Ishibashi <3 (56k, lots of photos)

• Thread starter Michael
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tie my rope

Resident Asshat
Reaction score
congrats man :D i cant believe you sold the DK2M though, that thing was pretty much glued to you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:agreed:

silverdots are the classiest UV in my opinion. nice score Michael :metal:

Looks really awesome bro - white pups would set that bitch off!

Ed - UVs were never meant to be classy :cool: but this one seems to carry itself like that.

EDIT: whats up the with the no Thanks button??

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: Indeed.

The neck feels the s3x, yo. It actually feels unfinished, kinda like my old 1527's neck. Are UV necks the same (no glosh/clear coat/whatever it's called)?
One of mine came with it and one came without it. The one i'm selling currently HAD it but i sanded/tung oiled it instead. The ibanez clearcoats always feel really sticky to me.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My UV7BK had insane clear coat on there like no one had ever played it. So I just sanded it down.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
that's a nice axe! reminds me i need a case for my C7

enjoy!

Ryan

Reaction score
Ownage! The neck is unfinished ;D New UV loving is always a good month. Nice work Mike! Now .. about clips and vids... and macros.. :squint:

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
One of mine came with it and one came without it. The one i'm selling currently HAD it but i sanded/tung oiled it instead. The ibanez clearcoats always feel really sticky to me.

This one feels even smooter than a 1527 neck. Makes me want to sand my 7620's neck. :ugh:

wow that thing is sexyyy.
you should dye the fretboard.

I was thinking that. I love how dark the rosewood on my 7620 is.

congrats man :D i cant believe you sold the DK2M though, that thing was pretty much glued to you!

I'm gonna miss it, no doubt. But I just figured... DK2M's are still in production, UV7BK's are not. So I can always get another DK2M if I really want it back. The Silver-dot is my favorite UV and one for $970AUD shipped doesn't come up that often. :hbang:

Ownage! The neck is unfinished ;D New UV loving is always a good month. Nice work Mike! Now .. about clips and vids... and macros.. :squint:

Soon. :agreed: I need to finish setting it up properly. Come on MSN and help me. :squint: :lol:

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Great score dude!!!!! congrats, I've always liked that one too, it's low profile, it doesn't have the bling bullshit going on it's just pure Metal sex.

~A

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
Chau jackson hola UV :metal:

Congrats, Michael. UVs are great guitars. But I don't like blazes :(

Michael

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been playing it a bit today and it's great! :metal: I'm still working on getting the action just right. It's little high for my liking, but even so it stills plays great. :hbang:

I'll have some more pic's and a couple of videos up soon.

Ryan

Reaction score
I'm gonna miss it, no doubt. But I just figured... DK2M's are still in production, UV7BK's are not. So I can always get another DK2M if I really want it back. The Silver-dot is my favorite UV and one for $970AUD shipped doesn't come up that often. :hbang:

Smart thinking. ;D You've gone from no 7's to 2 nice ones really quickly :lol: