IT'S SO CUTE IT BROKE MY CAPS LOCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
What the hell kind of biological defense mechanism is that?

"I resemble a chew toy!"

"Squeak! Squeak! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
It's so cute! I will sale all my gear to acquire one of these:lol:

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
About as good as fainting sheep's. :lol:

IIRC, Fainting Goats were bred so that if a herd was attacked by wild animals, those would lock up and be attacked, and the rest could get away. So they're not natural, it was so shepherds could more easily protect their flocks from wolves and foxes and such.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
IIRC, Fainting Goats were bred so that if a herd was attacked by wild animals, those would lock up and be attacked, and the rest could get away. So they're not natural, it was so shepherds could more easily protect their flocks from wolves and foxes and such.

the-more-you-know-o.gif

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score

This blew my mind! Awesome piece of goat info. :hbang:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
D'aww! :wub:

And in the greatest of ironical coincidences, one of the related videos is a compilation of the worlds greatest tv gay makeout sessions. So apparently watching this adorable frog will make you gay and kiss guys. :lol:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
D'aww! :wub:

And in the greatest of ironical coincidences, one of the related videos is a compilation of the worlds greatest tv gay makeout sessions. So apparently watching this adorable frog will make you gay and kiss guys. :lol:

I'm preeeeetty sure YT takes into account your previous viewing habits when putting together that list of related videos. After all, mine had Star Trek. :lol:

Latest posts