I've finally registered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Not much just learning my first song on a 7 string and having that 'New Guitar Period' where you can't put it down. At all.

Daggorath

-.-
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations. Make yourself comfy. There are lots of knowledgable people about these parts, and lots of beautiful guitars to look at. Have fun.

Reaction score
lol, thats been happening to me for the past year and 3 months with the same guitar lol. cant put my baby down!!!
Haha cool!
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?
I got The C7 (from 1999 with emg 707's near perfect condition) a set of Kerly Strings and a stand for £405! Haggling = Win.

XtremeMetalGod1

Rythm Player of Deth
Reaction score
Haha cool!
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?
I got The C7 (from 1999 with emg 707's near perfect condition) a set of Kerly Strings and a stand for £405! Haggling = Win.
i dont have the same guitar as u lol. i meant same guitar as in ive been playing the same guitar nonstop for that long tho i have 3 guitars. i have yet to acquire a 7, but the guitar i got was an ibanez xpt700 and paid $750 for it, i think they stopped selling it in the color i have it in which is black, cause its no longer in the ibby website.

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
welcome welcome!
im jealous that your first 7 is better than my first 7. ohwell thats what i get for not waiting. enjoy your stay and yes pics pleaseeeeeee

Reaction score
The only picture I have at the moment is of me holding it.
Will try to take some closeups with my dads camera when I'm there as it is far superior to mine. Stay tuned ;)

guitarplayerone

Reaction score
welcome dude! i hope you enjoy the forum... i think there's a reason why the people who post here have been posting for years

Latest posts