Jackson Absinthe Frost Ltd Run

• Thread starter mikernaut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Here is a Ltd run I came up with and with the help of Matt's Music over at the JCF we made it happen :hbang:

Jackson SL2H, matching headstock (5 reverse and 5 regular), Abalone inlays and logo, green Duncans ( I think they are JB and a Jazz) and a Green G&G case.

Surprising they weren't much more then the normal Soloist prices and Matt still has some available if anyone is interested.

Here are the pics Matt had taken when the 1st 2 arrived followed by my pics after I added MOAR GREEN!!!!!!! :lol:

sl2haf51.jpg
sl2haf1.jpg

sl2haf2.jpg

sl2haf4.jpg

sl2haf5.jpg

ab1.jpg

ab2.jpg

ab3.jpg

ab4.jpg

ab5.jpg

ab6.jpg

ab8.jpg

ab7.jpg

ab9.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

s_k_mullins

!@#$?!
Reaction score
Very cool.. Very bright, but still cool..
if Kryptonite could be carved into a guitar, it would probably look something like this

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
is it bad that i think that wants tophats instead of speed knobs?

killer axe though :D

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
It's tricky catching the warm metallic flake to this finish. you can see how it appears in most pics but then in others the green is duller. It is very vibrant in person though. Like the pic D-EJ915 quoted.

I bought a green Duncan Invader and Distortion to throw in it. I'm not usually a fan of the JB and Jazz combo. They don't sound bad, but could use more bite. Just been playing the new toy too much and havent done the swap yet.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Very cool, but i think the green speed knobs and green pickup rings are overkill. Too many different kinds of green.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
I like all the different greens, but I agree with Justin. That beeaaaach needs some tophats. Don't like the speed knobs at all.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
I literally walked away from the computer for a few minutes after seeing the first few pics, I got that much GAS:lol:
Looks goddamn amazing.
I've always loved Soloists and the way they look, and I also really like that kind of green too:metal:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
ah yes, it didnt come stock with all that green. smart! :lol:

however, you have given me an idea for a case. *yoink*

Latest posts