Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You need a DV8, too, to complete the set.

Also a forklift, because those things are HUGE, double-Rhoads size.

manu80

Reaction score
Well I had the sunset burst ltd back in the day, and hell yeah, it's a pretty big V, bigger than the KV. Sold it....But I wanted to try other guitars back then....such a d...k
There's one on reverb, but pretty expensive, especially for an LTD, but I'll wait and maybe pickup a standard one.
Still not treally intereste din the kramer gibson, but if one pops up at a good price, maybe, just for the collection.
The main goal is a KV1 korina (i could go for a KV2 still, that would do the trick for me without the sig though :) )

VMNT

Reaction score
Congrats!! I am so jealous! Where did you find it?

Last edited:

manu80

Reaction score
on a french pre owned site. The guy wanted offers. I'm always wary of that because you can ask any price and he can aswer "someone outbid you" without any proof and raise the price to his will. But he was nice. Showed my best arguments and love for megadave and we had a deal to the price i wanted at the beginning.
Got two tiny knicks but nothing bad.
The first one i sold was 1500 euros 6 yrs ago (what a dumb f¨¨¨g move but i didn't play that much back in the day) and this time it didn't go through the roof at least not as much as I expected....
One guy is selling a KV pro MIJ mustaine on the same site for a year....4500 euros.....yeah sure
paid 900 euros for mine 7 yrs ago....even more expensive than a USA KV2 !!!!!

VMNT

Reaction score
on a french pre owned site.
I think I know the site. I remember finding an ESP on there that I was interested in but could not contact the seller as it required a french phone number. It seems that the y2kv was meant for you to get it!
Waiting for more pictures and a mustaine family shot! :cool:

Latest posts