Jackson CS orders.

• Thread starter Jamey36
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jamey36

Reaction score
I am seriously considering a Jackson Custom Select order.Who is your preferred dealer for Jackson CS orders?

xzacx

Reaction score
The Music Zoo is always my first choice, but I've seen good reports on Rainbow Guitars in AZ and Capital Guitars in MN too.

Just a heads up too - I've heard people say that they aren't accepting masterbuilt orders at all at the moment, and Custom Selects are hard to get ordered too, but that the right dealer with the right relationship with Jackson might be able to do it. Point being, of one of these dealers tells you they can't, check with another.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The 1

Reaction score
I'd also second Music Zoo. Just be ready for a wait time of at least 2+ years.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I've used Capitol Guitars for my 2 custom selects and 2 Masterbuilt. They have always been great to work with.

Since you already have a quote with Matt's, I would recommend you order through them. I have heard nothing but great things about them but no personnel experience.

Last I heard was no Masterbuilt orders are being taken right now and custom selects are on a case by case basis. I think it's going to be this way until sometime after NAMM.

Reaction score
Awesome. I ordered a Custom Select Kelly through Matt's a couple of months ago. Looking forward to seeing your finished product!

arasys

needs more RRs
Reaction score
I kept checking all the forums for NGD Jackson custom shop posts in the last 5+ years, and ended up ordering my custom RR from Matt's. They are really nice people (Jay is awesome!) and usually respond within few hours. But it also depends on how long it takes Jackson cs folks to respond to their requests.

Matt's price was better, and some stores straight out said "we can't do such pinstripes or put hipshot bridge on your guitar" when I sent them the CS form. Two weeks ago I was told Jackson is a bit behind and ETAs have been pushed back by few months. Jackson received my order on 1st of December, and Im expecting its arrival sometime in January or February 2018.

Jamey36

Reaction score
Be sure to mention that part very clearly and insist on it, it can sometimes be a problem with the Jackson custom shop :lol:
I should hope not,as 22 fret 24.75" scale like the one I have would fall under master built incurring that lovely $1700 uncharge!

Latest posts