Jackson SLAT3-7

• Thread starter Jamey36
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamey36

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted:Jackson SLAT3-7 guitar W/FR
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc):HSC preferred but not deal breaker
Your Location (City,State or City,Country):Cape Coral Fl.
International OK?:No
Contact Info (No Phone #s):jameyredden at hotmail dot com,or PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid):MVF.com(jamey36)KemperForum(jamey36)MG.org(jamey36)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$700-1000 negotiable dependent of condition and case.

Would prefer Black or Trans Black with FR trem,but let me know what you have.I travel a lot for work(up to 2 weeks at a time) and have no internet or phone service while offshore,so may not respond immediately,but I will respond ASAP.
Thnx,
Jamey

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hyyeguy123

Reaction score
Literally just bought a Jackson slatxm 3-7 in bright blue. Has nazgul and sentient pickups. Not too fond of the trem. Not sure if I'd for sure sell it, but what would you offer?

xzacx

Reaction score
Literally just bought a Jackson slatxm 3-7 in bright blue. Has nazgul and sentient pickups. Not too fond of the trem. Not sure if I'd for sure sell it, but what would you offer?

Totally different model. I believe OP is looking for the older MIJ model.

OP - there's actually a black one for sale on local CL. I'll contact him for you and ask if he'd be willing to ship if you want me to.

Jamey36

Reaction score
Yes I am looking for the MIJ SLAT3-7,not one of the newer versions.XZACX thanks for the heads up,I checked the Cleveland CL and sent him an email to inquire if he would ship.

Jamey36

Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow.................somebody is going to sell me one of these!
To the Top!

Status
Not open for further replies.