Jericho 8 string run- looks awesome

• Thread starter KnightBrolaire
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cip 123

Reaction score
I think it needs a darker fingerboard, but that's just my taste. I also think it looks a bit silly with 22 frets.

And it's brown.

But other than that I am sure it rips.

Edit: let me clarify that it's okay that it's brown. But brown with such a light fingerboard and gold hardware makes it look silly.

I own the 7 version and it's orange. This could be a darker tint or just the photos but mine is orange essentially.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I think it needs a darker fingerboard, but that's just my taste. I also think it looks a bit silly with 22 frets.

And it's brown.

But other than that I am sure it rips.

Edit: let me clarify that it's okay that it's brown. But brown with such a light fingerboard and gold hardware makes it look silly.

definitely not a brown finish. it's more of a darker orange than anything.
2jg5u8y.jpg

2qv8u8p.jpg

GRIZ

djentleman
Reaction score
I own the 7 version and it's orange. This could be a darker tint or just the photos but mine is orange essentially.

Must be my iPad then, cuz it totally looks like a mahogany brown, even in the photos above. Guitars look way better and often way different is person, though.

The high res photos do look better. Still needs a darker fingerboard, but that's my personal taste getting in the way I think.

cip 123

Reaction score
It could always be the light or the 8 run is in fact darker but here is mine for comparison.

It is from instagram so has a little filter on it but you get the point, also don't mean to hijack the thread in anyway.

15043894_329113597462704_8173710359316660224_n.jpg

Action

Reaction score
Well... at least it has a purpose behind having only 22 frets, placing the neck pickup strat-style where the 24th would be. You don't see many 8-strings with this neck pickup placement. So maybe this guitar has something a little different going on with the tone to make it stand out from the field.

(Pfft, obviously biased post by a dude who only requires 24 frets for a few songs on bass, and doesn't think the headstock is ugly :))