Joined the 7 string club

• Thread starter Loserchief
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loserchief

Rokuban Taicho
Reaction score
Some on guys on here might already know me from the Seymour Duncan forum(same Username) and i just wanted to say hello to all those who don't.

Been playing for 8 years now, but upto today it was 6 strings only. Today i got my first sevenstring( A lovely Jackson DR-7) and i'm already pretty sure that there are more to come :)
New pickups(Dimarzio Evo 7 and Air Norton 7), electronics and strings will be installed tomorrow and everything should be ready to wreak havoc.

Joined some days earlier but since i did my first post today i thought the introduction was in order.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loserchief

Rokuban Taicho
Reaction score
Popsyche said:

definitely! I love the Evo in one of my sixers already. if the 7 string version has the same character and attitude i'm gonna be dancing around because of joy.

Tombinator

Anti
Reaction score
Let me know how everything sounds with your DR7 and those newly installed DiMarzio pups.

Welcome aboard and nice to meet you! :shred:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i think i've heard that the Evo7 is pretty close to the Evo. it's the Tone Zone 7 that you want to stear clear of, if you're looking for a 7 string version of the Tone Zone.