Just Bought Guitar Pro 5 =)

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paradigmdream

Reaction score
i've been using GP5 for a while now. I got it when i heard about the new sound engine they added. I was pretty excited when i loaded it up for the first time. I tried out a few tabs i had using the new sound engine and honestly i think it sounds terible. i haven't used that engine since then.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
G Pro was one of the reasons I got back into playing. I like GP4 better, it will allow me to alter the view size of everything better than just scaling the page by 130%. I sit about 4 or 5 feet from my monitor, but I do like the ability to scroll down with the music.

When I saw all the tab sites heading down, I went on a power downloading extravaganza, and I have 2631 tabs (348Mb). Maybe there could be share folder with the patches for members? I would be willing to upload what I have for everyone. Hello site admin????????

Oh and did anyone mention that you can open a power tab file and export as a wave?

paradigmdream

Reaction score
i have a folder with around 10,000something gp files in it. i can post a link to it if its not against any rules

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
there are a lot of programs I don't want to pay for, but when someone makes something that truely helps me out, I feel obligated to put the dues to the people who deserve it. Being a poor ass can either make you wanna steal constantly, or make you really modest... fortunately, I get the best of both worlds.:lol: