FS Kaos Custom Hatred, MI Audio Gamma

• Thread starter oniduder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oniduder

HONKEY DONKEY
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: kaos hatred- one channel gain machine, bought new recently (1 year or less it's hard to remember frankly sorry) has all the bells whistles with respect to controls that Kaos offers

THe MI audio gamma, hopefully speaks for itself, it's got more gain than i need, either way i'll miss it

both have serial loops and power sections are 50 watt-6l6s in the hatred and a pair of kt88s in the gamma, which is obscenely loud, but can be controlled, the master volume is not going to all of a sudden kill you, on either amp
Accessories (hardshell case etc): footswtich for the gamma ,the kaos doesn't need one,
Location (City,State or City,Country): the metro cola town, sc
International OK? : uhhh i'll consider it
Contact Info (No Phone #s) through here please
References (eBay or other forum userid): saapface-ebay nothing much to see-reverb, and other forums, i am going to list this shortly on reverb,
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):2200 plu shipping on the Kaos, 2500 plus shipping on the MI Audio
Pictures: b-low

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
Sorry for a random post in your thread but that gamma seems incredible. I had the Beta for a while, heard clips of the gamma and 🤩, you know you won't see one available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts