Kiesel Plugin (Not Amps)

• Thread starter Zado
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
That's kind of boring if it's just going to be a plugin. A physical amp with the 'semi-custom' approach to shell colors, panels, knobs, lighting, etc. would be more interesting.
Carvin's V3 could be had with different tolex options, it had a chrome faceplate option and even stained flamed maple front panel options for a short time, and it had multi-color-per-channel LED interior lighting. Look where that got 'em.

Stir the pot.gif

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Tin foil hat mode:
The ss.org anti-Kiesel rage machine is actually just an arm of Kiesel's marketing department. They're working for Big Kiesel. It's all part of the Beveled Agenda.

Is Kiesel no longer an SSO darling? i took a long absence from this site and was mostly back for the politics sub :lol:

Demiurge

Reaction score
Carvin's V3 could be had with different tolex options, it had a chrome faceplate option and even stained flamed maple front panel options for a short time, and it had multi-color-per-channel LED interior lighting. Look where that got 'em.

View attachment 143883
Ah, well then... I did say "interesting" and not "a bonafide hit"! :lol:

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I like Kiesel guitars, I don't trust Kiesel the company. Besides that I have never believed they were a good value for what you get, but maybe how you get it.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Kiesel no longer an SSO darling? i took a long absence from this site and was mostly back for the politics sub :lol:
I think they've been a meme for much longer than they've been taken seriously around here. It seems everyone acknowledges that they make good guitars, but everyone thinks Jeff is a tool. Lots of people are also kinda tired of their hype marketing and appeal to the stereotypical edgy gen Z kids. They've also been creeping up on price and placing themselves more and more as a luxury/boutique guitar brand, contrary to how Carvin always played it.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I like Kiesel guitars, I don't trust Kiesel the company. Besides that I have never believed they were a good value for what you get, but maybe how you get it.
Nah, they were actually pretty good value (especially used) up to a couple years ago. I've had like 7 kiesels/carvins over the years and they've all been excellent guitars.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Nah, they were actually pretty good value (especially used) up to a couple years ago. I've had like 7 kiesels/carvins over the years and they've all been excellent guitars.
They're a good deal when someone else takes 40-50% of the original cost straight to the sphincter. That is true, if you get it that way. I also think they're good guitars, IME their QC sucks sometimes though.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

▸ Three amps, Maple, Carbon and Infusion▸ The world's fastest and most accurate transposer, HyperTune▸ Four Pre-effects pedals, Compressor, Boost, Drive and Chorus▸ 15 Fully produced speaker chains, with IR loading and Real Room Simulation▸ Shape EQ and Mastering EQ▸ Multi-mode Delay, and Reverb▸ Full Midi Support▸ Tuner, Gate and WIDE▸ Standalone and Plugin▸ 300+ Tones from PolyChrome DSP, Kiesel, Kiesel Artists and community

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks slick. Dunno that I want to throw money at it since I already have a bajillion plugins.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I loved the sound of my X-100B reissue, but it was built like crap.
I have an OG rat fur x100b, it's a great pedal platform. the OT took a dump a couple years ago but I'm thinking about finally putting down the money to resurrect it this year.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score

▸ Three amps, Maple, Carbon and Infusion▸ The world's fastest and most accurate transposer, HyperTune▸ Four Pre-effects pedals, Compressor, Boost, Drive and Chorus▸ 15 Fully produced speaker chains, with IR loading and Real Room Simulation▸ Shape EQ and Mastering EQ▸ Multi-mode Delay, and Reverb▸ Full Midi Support▸ Tuner, Gate and WIDE▸ Standalone and Plugin▸ 300+ Tones from PolyChrome DSP, Kiesel, Kiesel Artists and community

"So much hype we even put it in the name!"

Moongrum

Reaction score
More demo:
Last 5 minutes he demos the transpose feature for anyone that cares.

Idk, I dont hate or love it. Like Demiurge said, it already exists on the market :shrug:
Coolest thing is it supports CLAP. I hope more plugins start going that route.

TheDandy

Reaction score
Similar thoughts to the Rob Chapman plugin; there is literally nothing this does that so many other things don't already do, many of them cheaper and better sounding. Don't see a reason for this to exist.

Latest posts