Kiesel Plugin (Not Amps)

• Thread starter Zado
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I'm anti-makes-guitars-but-can't-play-a-note. I'm not expecting someone to be Eddie Van Halen (don't start, we all know), but I'm not sure what exactly Jeff is in touch with except marketing (don't start on that either, beaten to death).

At the end of the day they're a company that does make decent guitars, maybe not for the money, but you need to pay to play and they are one of the few places- probably the longest standing- who offer configuration options which are expansive. Sadly they don't offer configuration of things which matter to me like neck profile, nut height, or proven bridges.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
My Carvin Mandolin from the 60s didn't get the discount. I'm staging a protest for the rights of old timers to get discounts of shitty plugins we have no real interest in.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
Sounds like we need to double our efforts, then. Is this when we start an eToneWood debate?
View attachment 144197
Maple, Carbon, Infusion? I mean, I know Jeff likes his weird tops, and can almost see the case for a carbon top, but infusion? Infusion of what? Coffee and jalapenos? Chocolate and cherry? Diarrhea and vomit? I mean, knowing Jeff, it could be any of them, and he'd brag about them all.

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
Maple, Carbon, Infusion? I mean, I know Jeff likes his weird tops, and can almost see the case for a carbon top, but infusion? Infusion of what? Coffee and jalapenos? Chocolate and cherry? Diarrhea and vomit? I mean, knowing Jeff, it could be any of them, and he'd brag about them all.
It's actually diarrhea and jalapenos.

Werecow

Reaction score
It's actually diarrhea and jalapenos.
beavisandbutthead-bunghole.png

Fox Dieane

Fart Huffer
Reaction score
As far as the amp sim goes, I kinda dig it. Of course, I also didn't pay a dime for it (it was gifted to me) so it's not like I have anything riding on it. I will say that I hate amp sims/software that don't have some kind of octaver/whammy pedal built into it. For the price it's not the worst deal, but there are plenty of other softwares out there that cost a bit more but give you heaps extra. Basically just another Neural DSP set. I'll definitely be using it, but it's hard to get too hyped for just another amp sim. It's a horse that's been beaten to death in it's second life.

Plus I can't think of Kiesel without thinking about a literally-flexing Jeff shit talking his clients.