FS Kiesel Ultra V-7 mint cond.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ultra V 7-string/ Deep Aqua Burst over Flame/ Flamed Maple head-stock & fret-board/ 24 SS jumbo frets/ Black acrylic diamond inlays/ Kiesel locking tuners.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original HSC included
Location (City,State or City,Country): Austin Texas
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here on SSO or email me at mtnstu@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): 100% iTrader rating on jkowners.com http://www.jkowners.com/forum/itrader.php?u=1473
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1100 firm ( price includes shipping within Contiguous US)
* Note: I do not have a PayPal account but if you're genuinely interested, I'm sure we can work something out.

Pictures:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
That looks familiar. :)

http://www.kieselguitars.com/guitars-in-stock/121960

121960b.jpg

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
lol... Yep That's it! Better pic than I was able to ever get. Thanks.

Btw I have the invoice. HSC was $125. I paid $1,603 out the door.

Last edited:

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Bump... Need to move this.

If you are a Contributor here on SSO and/ or if you have a 100% positive feedback score ( i-trader, ebay, SSO, etc) with several transactions, I'm willing to send you the guitar before receiving payment. I would never attempt to sell anything without full disclosure regarding the condition... This includes any and all imperfections, blemishes, etc. I also have 100% i-trader rating although no transactions thru SSO and I'm not going to soil my reputation just to make a sale. Hopefully my integrity speaks for itself on this board but I assure you that with more guitars to sell, that I will never steer anyone wrong nor misrepresent the condition of anything that I sell. If you are interested in this particular guitar, please shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Thanks for looking.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
The guitar so good, Kiesel still uses this exact guitar as the thumbnail for the UltraV model on their "GUITARS" page, even though they've discontinued the 7-string model 8 months ago. ;)

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
SOLD!

Just wanted to also update this thread with a few details on the sale...

Guitar went from central TX to a really nice guy in Merrick NY. After seeing this thread, he emailed me and we subsequently corresponded just a couple times before talking on the phone. As soon as we talked for all of a few minutes, I could tell that he was a genuinely good person. Because of the positive vibe, I went ahead and shipped him the guitar and the tracking info, and told him to hold off sending the check until he actually received the guitar and could verify that all was well. He sent the check anyway so I just let him know that I would wait to cash it until I heard back from him. He was VERY happy with the Ultra V7 and commented about the packing of it. No surprise as I'm insanely OCD when it comes to things like this. Attached a few pics below to show what it looked like before I sent it. Why am I going on and on about this? Because I have another guitar currently for sale on SSO and I want to show anyone that may be interested in it ( or any other gear or guitars that I may wish to sell here in the future) what kind of seller I am.

Before I shipped the guitar I did a final inspection on it... checking fret level, relief, overall sound, etc, etc. Once I confirmed that everything was as described, I went ahead and down tuned it and started the intensive packing process... even going as far as bubble-wrapping the hinges, latches, etc of the HSC. Again... If you buy anything from me, I'm going to be completely honest about everything, make sure that there is no hassle, and assure that the item is packaged securely. Thanks for reading and for considering buying from me!

IrvOnly

Reaction score
Damn....... what a beautiful guitar.....I'd had buy it the minute I saw it. got here too late.

Message to buyer: Care to resell? :) hehe

Latest posts