Knightro Guitars 2017

• Thread starter KnightroExpress
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightroExpress

Guitar Nerd
Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I suppose this'll fit into the 2017 thread since it was started way back then ( :p ), I just finished it today.

-Specs-
Ash body
Pau ferro neck and fretboard
25-26" multiscale
@ElysianGuitars Hellfire with Alnico 8 mag
Hipshot bridge and tuners
Jescar stainless steel fretwire
Odie's Oil finish

WMS6 AP 1.jpg WMS6 AP 2.jpg WMS6 AP 3.jpg WMS6 AP 4.jpg WMS6 AP 5.jpg WMS6 AP 6.jpg WMS6 AP 7.jpg

Attachments

• WMS6 AP 8.jpg
    WMS6 AP 8.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WMS6 AP 9.jpg
    WMS6 AP 9.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WMS6 AP 10.jpg
    WMS6 AP 10.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 0

Lemonbaby

Reaction score
Great, man! I love the look of Hipshots with industrial buttons. Will also use those on my new seven build.

Also: so jealous of all you CNC guys. Unfortunately I have no space to set one up, so I'll have to live with visible fret slots some more time... :rant:

Knarbens

Montag Custom Guitars
Reaction score
Never thought abuot outsourcing that. I'll check if there's someone offering that service in my area...

Check out Armin Dreier. He slots fretboards in every scale length that you desire. Aside from that he can CNC cut multiscale layouts or invisible fret slots. He charges some more for that though. If you can provide him with a propper dxf file it's cheaper.

Lemonbaby

Reaction score
Check out Armin Dreier. He slots fretboards in every scale length that you desire. Aside from that he can CNC cut multiscale layouts or invisible fret slots. He charges some more for that though. If you can provide him with a propper dxf file it's cheaper.
Haha, small world! I know the guy, he built my custom Steelstring and lives in my area. Also bought some fretboards from him, but didn't know he does multiscale as well. Good to know...