Guitarist who endorse Multiple Guitar Companies?

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Necro Bump

This seems to be more common now. Steph is with Kiesel and ESP

And I talked to Rob Arnold on his Facebook page and he confirmed he is signed with both Jackson and ESP.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel like at one point Bulb's Mayo signature overlapped his Jackson endorsement? Maybe not.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Necro Bump

This seems to be more common now. Steph is with Kiesel and ESP

And I talked to Rob Arnold on his Facebook page and he confirmed he is signed with both Jackson and ESP.
Devin Townsend for both Kiesel and Framus. For both he and Steph, their Kiesel endorsement is specifically for headless, while ESP/Framus is for their other guitars. So it's a bit similar to Frank Gambale who has Kiesel for his electrics and Cort for his signature acoustic....slightly different markets.

Not sure how Jackson v Esp makes sense, though, other than just a friendly agreement that he likes and endorses both. 🤷‍♂️

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
tosin Abasi kind of endorses EBMM and Abasi, but one of those is his own brand so not sure if it really counts.

jco5055

Reaction score
I feel like at one point Bulb's Mayo signature overlapped his Jackson endorsement? Maybe not.
that sounds about right, I remember loosely in 2018 or so thinking to myself "man Bulb seems to have like 3 signature guitars at the same time"

Latest posts