Krashburn 8 String multiscale XBlade

• Thread starter Caveman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
Just got done Posting my video for the Krashburn XBlade 8 string Multiscale

Heres a spec sheet I made as well

11038721_1021187001244355_8265043465765985398_n.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Atomic Kemper

Reaction score
How do these rednecks get these godam things free? lol jk

BTW I AGREE re: the FF/MS necessary with 8 strings

HNGD man, very nice axe

(btw, with an axe like that, I hope you work on your tone lol)

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
I just got to try it out quickly on its way to a band in Texas. And I regret my Mic placement but didn't hear it till it was too late.

Thank god someone had the balls to say it

SilentCartographer

Creator as Observer
Reaction score
aha, I was hoping for some sweet Iphone edited pics you've been gracing us on facebook with lol.. thanks for posting the review, I was excited to see this and not sure when you were getting around to er

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
Android lol. But the above picture I did in Photoshop. The video audio is one of those things that sounded great on my set of monitors but completely changed after uploading. The Madison part lost all treble and resonance. Adobe premiere has a strange compression.

Atomic Kemper

Reaction score
I just got to try it out quickly on its way to a band in Texas. And I regret my Mic placement but didn't hear it till it was too late.

Thank god someone had the balls to say it

Np dude we're all friends here, we're all adults, no reason we can't be mature enough to give objective feedback, albeit with respect under all circumstances, including tact with less than desirable ones, but obviously I love the guitar and you also gave a great video...the rest, you know what to do I guess ;)

Love the neck, I'd LOVE to try this guitar and I don't really love 8 strings in general after plenty buys/sells, and maybe its because I'm new to embracing the idea of MS/FF

Congrats again

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
Honestly it's why I hate that nasal sm57 lol think I'm going to invest in a second i5.

And thanks again. I'm not the sensitive type. Honestly I get a little lazy with certain things because it's so much work to do ones self. If I had a drummer things would be very different.

House74

Perfect Djentleman
Reaction score
My only wish for it would be it being neck through, but other than that I LOVE weird "weapon" shaped guitars, and this totally does it for me:hbang:

Edit: only other change? 4x4 on the tuners, because I have OCD like that lol

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
I didn't mention the tuners but man that was hard to coordinate though I didn't have to tune it much.

by the way I made a quick update to the youtube video. Got kinda Screwed by a guy who promised to engineer the audio. so I just barely reworked the raw mic takes with a touch of eq. trimmed the filler.