KSR Ceres - 3 Channel Preamp Pedal

• Thread starter protest
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
Wow, that really sounds like an amp. I'm tempted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mogar

Reaction score
This and a Meris Enzo are on my short list of stuff to buy.

Bearitone

Reaction score
That's what I was saying in the G3/G4 threads. :lol: They need to make 4-channel PREAMP. Not individual dirt pedals.

Agreed! Except i would say just 3 channels.The way KSR does it, it looks like you have a clean channel and then for the other two channels you have the mode switch (crunch, rhythm, lead).
So technically you could have 2 “rhythm” channels if you want, just different EQ settings.

I may just preorder this one

Spinedriver

Reaction score
Are y'all trying to fucking make me go broke?

RIGHT !??!!

I just got a Strymon Blue Sky for christmas and traded in some stuff to get it so it's not very likely I'll be getting one of these any time soon.

That's kind of why I'm half-hoping they might come out with single channel versions that'll be in the $200 range.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
RIGHT !??!!

I just got a Strymon Blue Sky for christmas and traded in some stuff to get it so it's not very likely I'll be getting one of these any time soon.

That's kind of why I'm half-hoping they might come out with single channel versions that'll be in the $200 range.

Yeah, I just got a LTD FX and a DIgitech Freqout. Gotta lay off the purchases.

Whats with all the cool gear releasing this year? :(

Bearitone

Reaction score
This thing sounds amazing and I'm all for more preamp pedal options, I wouldn't mind a bit more functionality though. A built in gate and boost would really round this pedal out.

More than either of those I’d prefer channel loops. Damn, thinking about it, Amptweaker was way ahead of the game on preamp pedals and useful features (tight control, gate, solo boost, multiple loops, etc.)

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like my MI Audio Megalith Delta and Fortis High Drive will have some competition.