KSR Colossus - BRAND NEW - $2800 Shipped

• Thread starter grrr_me_scary
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

grrr_me_scary

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Brand new amp. Build date is 1-23-24. Will ship in the original box.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Diamond Bar, California
International OK? : N/A
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Rig Talk, eBay, Fractal Forum
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2800 shipped PayPal FF
Pictures:

00E0E_7EPSpYFm3Tb_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
00Z0Z_hiynRV0vu6Z_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
00t0t_6oNgXEt8cDB_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
Capture.JPG
00101_j9QR5skBUFl_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
00Y0Y_9RXxGglli8m_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg

KSR Colossus Order Estimate.png

The KSR Colossus is an AMAZING amp with a large number of tonal possibilities!!

This Colossus was just made and I had checked on the KSR site and it looks like the final cost would be around $3900 before shipping (probably about $200).

The amp was built on 1-23-24 and it's literally BRAND NEW and still smells brand new :)

It is still being kept in the shipping box (played only a few hours here and there right after I had received it).

It has the KSR light kit and the WOODS Mod (both are additional costs).

Plus it has an upgraded tolex to the Blackened Tuna.

It sounds AMAZING and it looks killer!!

The Clean Channel is one of the best that I have ever heard on an amp (I could play on just it for hours), the Crunch Channel can get you a classic crunch to a really heavy crunch with a drive in front (it takes pedals really well), and the Lead 1 and Lead 2 Channels have a singing lead tone and killer rhythm tone.

Plus you get all of those extra tone shaping options on the amp.

The Colossus has been on my Dream Amp List for many years and I was pretty pumped to finally get one.

Ironically, on the same day that I was getting this one, a friend decided he is going over to just Fractal gear, and offered me "2" of my dream amps for some really low prices, so I want to validate getting them by paying it forward with this amp as well as I am very grateful for some recent things.

Additionally, Kyle Rhodes owes me an amp right now, so I can get another Colossus or Artemis later :cool:

$2800 shipped with PayPal Family and Friends.

The shipping will be running me about $200 (it would cost about $200 from KSR as well), so you would really be getting the amp for $2600.

The amp is beautiful, plays killer, and you can save a LARGE amount of money getting this amp!!

Attachments

• 00r0r_5hGmRnxhwXy_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    00r0r_5hGmRnxhwXy_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 3

grrr_me_scary

Reaction score
If anyone lives within 20 miles of Anaheim, California, then we can meet in person, and I'll deduct the shipping cost, and save you some money!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.