Kurt Cobain's Death Deemed 'Suspicious'

Status
Not open for further replies.

davemeistro

Reaction score
Although I wasn't a big fan of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain was a very talented guitar player and died at only 27 years old.

It seems odd that Kurt died after signing his will, found in a greenhouse above his house... The bandmates said they couldn't even get him to buy a new pair of shoes, let alone sign a will.

I think his wife had something to do with it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Kurt_Cobain#Alternative_theories

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
WOW, and it only took 27 fucking years, to boot! Either Courtney had some of SPD on her pay roll, or they are lazy / stupid. I'm inclined to believe both.

Now do the same for Pfaff, dickheads!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Although I wasn't a big fan of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain was a very talented guitar player and died at only 27 years old.

It seems odd that Kurt died after signing his will, found in a greenhouse above his house... The bandmates said they couldn't even get him to buy a new pair of shoes, let alone sign a will.

I think his wife had something to do with it all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Kurt_Cobain#Alternative_theories
So does their lawyer. She is the one who was giving the private investigator information, such as a "practice sheet" found in a backpack she left at Caroll's house.

Dayn

Reaction score
...If that's the case, then it's the signing of the will that's suspicious. Not his death.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
So we've already covered pizza toppings, but what are everyone's favorite burger toppings (OR SHOULD THEY BE BOTTOMINGS?!?!)?

It depends hugely on the substance in question and the circumstances of burger construction. Mayo, mustard, other sauces yes but only if they're already on top. I would almost say this is necessary. Greens same, you can't have enough greens.

Tomato and onion go on top of melted cheese (don't tell me you didn't melt the cheese) and form a platform for any squishy toppings like avocado, mushroom, pickle, slaw etc. Greens go on top to keep the bun from getting soggy.

I didn't realize I had such strong feelings about this until I read your post, honestly, but there it is.

All that said, I was at a BBQ the other day, and when you don't have optimal melting and construction circumstances, everything goes out the window. I had a cold burger with slaw and chedder under it and more slaw on top and it was awesome.

something something conspiracies kurt did 311

Status
Not open for further replies.