KxK SII-7 Pics Finally (Stereotypical 56k Joke)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo

Resident Wanker
Reaction score
That KXK of yours is simple amazing Steve! The finish is simply gorgeous and the maple board.... well, you know I love figured maple boards ;)

I have stated this too many times already, but I seriously hate myself for not being able to strike when the KXK window was open... and with the massive demand for KXKs these days, I don't see anything comparable coming up again.

Looking forward to seing more of these beasts coming up in future picstories... but for the maple board alone, I don't see anything topping Steve's blue beast!

Cheers

Eske

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys. This guitar truly is an absolutely stunning work of art, and I can't recommend Rob and KxK enough to anybody that's interested in a custom :yesway:

E Lucevan Le Stelle

in love with Judas
Reaction score
I should have gone with the BKPs in mine... it has 18V EMGs which to be honest are good pickups but really aren't in the same league. Mine is still a great guitar though... (the one in natural wood with EMGs)

jtm45

Reaction score
Congrats man!
That's an awesome looking axe for sure.

Glad to see you went for BKP's in the end. Best pickups in the known Universe as far as i'm concerned.:yesway:

The only bit i'm not entirely keen on (and this is being overly picky)is the paint on the back of the headstock.
I'd like to have seen it un-finished with a serial number or a signature or something on there.
That's a very minor gripe on an otherwise supreme looking 7 string though.:)

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
OT but I have had no issues with my coffin case.. Which is like 5-6 years old

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It came out to around $2100, but that was with the introductory pricing offer on the KxK Sii-7s. If I ordered it at normal price it would come out to about $3100. That includes the BKPs, which will fluctuate in price with the exchange rate.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Nice! The maple fretboard is so beautiful and I'm no fan of maple! Awesome finish and color too good god!

I wouldn't consider one of these though, simple cause I don't like strats :lol: I'll have to look at some of the other KxKs, Kellys are quite nice.

BTW do BKPs crush M7s?