Lag Custom Arkane - Made in France

• Thread starter MastrXploder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MastrXploder

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:Custom made Lag Arkane guitar. Maple neck rosewood board. Med Jumbo frets. Seafoam finish. Seymour duncan PATB pickups. Push pull tone for coil splitting. Original floyd rose in matte black finish. Stainless steel set screws. This thing was made for shredding. A little buckle rash and a small chip along the bottom edge from touring. Frets have recently been leveled and polished. Comes with a Lag alligator skin hardcase and trem bar. No trades funding another guitar
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case, trem bar
Location (City,State or City,Country): Los Angeles, CA
International OK? : yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1325 shipped conus
Pictures:
23krhfk.jpg

2daelp3.jpg

2dma93t.jpg

2dsh5om.jpg

w1fqtg.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
that's a really nice looking guitar.

im not familiar with that brand...what would you compare it to?

MastrXploder

Reaction score
that's a really nice looking guitar.

im not familiar with that brand...what would you compare it to?

Lag has been making shredder guitars since the 80's, now they mostly make acoustic guitars for guitar center and bigger companies, but still make custom high end electric guitars in their custom shop in france. I would compare it to a usa jackson in terms of playability and build quality. Very well built and very punchy hard rock/metal tone.

marshamer

Reaction score
Nice guitar man !
I definitely love mine.
It's not the most famous guitar brand but custom models like ours are wonderful !! ;-)

Erik12345678910

Reaction score
Hi MastrXploder! I bought your (this) LAG guitar used from Guitar Center on 3/26/19, however it was heavily modded and has some minor damage issues. Can you please contact me I have a few questions about this guitar?

Thank you!!

Latest posts