Last attempt at an internet band

• Thread starter MorbidTravis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MorbidTravis

Banned
Reaction score
Alright dudes, so here is my last attempt at an internet band. First im going to start off by saying, treat it like a real band( we just never practice together). Meaning write music, be reliable, preferbally in usa and have a 7 string guitar of course.

Ok, so what am i looking for? Another guitarist, bassist, drummer, and vocalist.

If you can program drums. Great because recording drums cross country might be a challenge.

It is definitely a plus if you play guitar and an exceptionally good bassist.

Ok as for genre, lets mold it our selves?

But as for myself i will be implementing death metal, meshuggah-ish, -core(very rarely) elements.

As for tuning, i play my 7 in drop g and a standard. gives me the djent sound when im in the mood.

You must be able to record yourself, dont worry about mixing(if you want to mix yourself, more power to you). I am an audio engineer(at sae) so i have logic and protools to shape our sound.although most likely ill use logic for recording and mixing and protools for editing if there is a bad note, or something of the sort.

Why do i prefer usa? ability to text/call without paying some retarded fee. Because communication will be key.

Of course name and myspace will come after something is recorded.

More importantly, lets have fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7thdimension

Reaction score
hey man whatsup? i know how hard it is finding musicians who are dedicated and who are willing to put in the time to see something they want realized. id love to work on some music with you, I have two seven string guitars, one tuned AEADGBE, the other standard. and the genres you mentioned sound like something i could really sink my teeth into. PM me if we can speak more. take it easy.

blckravn01

I love Classical too
Reaction score
I'm a bassist who can play guitar and program drums. I have a small home studio with ProTools. As for musicality and ability to write, I'm a music composition major who composes in GuitarPro so we can send files via e-mail.

chaosxcomplex

Reaction score
I just got my stuff up and running, you can hear a few clips on the soundclick in my sig...not nearly done. Mixing is my weakness, I can program drums...the drums on the soundclick are in their infancy. Let me know if you wanna try something out!

7thdimension

Reaction score
ey you guys who just posted. its been a while since the starter of this thread gave a reply. regardless, i came on here to find some musicians to work on music with. would the two of you be interested?

chaosxcomplex

Reaction score
ey you guys who just posted. its been a while since the starter of this thread gave a reply. regardless, i came on here to find some musicians to work on music with. would the two of you be interested?

Do you have anything I could hear?

martytron56k

Reaction score

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
if this is still open, I play in A#, but I can tune down (I've got a 6 string tho =[

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Alright dudes, so here is my last attempt at an internet band. First im going to start off by saying, treat it like a real band( we just never practice together). Meaning write music, be reliable, preferbally in usa and have a 7 string guitar of course.

Ok, so what am i looking for? Another guitarist, bassist, drummer, and vocalist.

If you can program drums. Great because recording drums cross country might be a challenge.

It is definitely a plus if you play guitar and an exceptionally good bassist.

Ok as for genre, lets mold it our selves?

But as for myself i will be implementing death metal, meshuggah-ish, -core(very rarely) elements.

As for tuning, i play my 7 in drop g and a standard. gives me the djent sound when im in the mood.

You must be able to record yourself, dont worry about mixing(if you want to mix yourself, more power to you). I am an audio engineer(at sae) so i have logic and protools to shape our sound.although most likely ill use logic for recording and mixing and protools for editing if there is a bad note, or something of the sort.

Why do i prefer usa? ability to text/call without paying some retarded fee. Because communication will be key.

Of course name and myspace will come after something is recorded.

More importantly, lets have fun.

Do you have any examples of things you've written? either recordings or midi tabs?

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
Does age matter?
I'm 17 and can record myself (POD x3 Live and reaper) and ill be buying another seven here soon that isnt floyd so i can tune however we decide (if we do a step down/drop g)
and i am in usa
and i like death metal
PM if you want me travis, id be down for this.
EDIT:
and my friend who lives with me wants to help out too

Airtravelaaron

Reaction score
I am a vocalist, keyboardist, drum some programs and mix/master a little, too. If you can find members I would be so down. I am extremely serious and open to djent/progressive/experimental/heavy stuff. I just want to make some really unique, intricate music and just be serious and have fun with it. Please find members and let's do this. PM if you'd liek to hear some samples of my work.

Cyber_Neo_GX

Reaction score
hey, im a drummer looking for a cyber band. but im not the kind to put constant wannabe blasting in it. i play with heart and rhythm. neotundra@gmail.com, youtube: blademasterpyro, skype: cyber_neo_gx, contact me if u need/want a drummer that plays with heart. =)