Late NGD: Got some new Nylons

mcsalty

Keepin' it Kodos
Reaction score
Picked this up about a week and a half ago, just never had time to make a thread. Anyway, I've been wanting one of these for quite some time now, so when I got the opportunity to grab one I had to take it. It's a Godin Multiac Encore Nylon, and it's just fantastic. Pictures:

Lyzex7Q.jpg

iYRxC6n.jpg

Pt6qpsX.jpg

mmCcbG6.jpg

Y58ClTJ.jpg

vqnlgjp.jpg

JyGLuE2.jpg

This guitar plays beautifully. It's also a lot louder than I thought it would be so I haven't even bothered to plug it in yet, but i'm in no hurry because its natural tone just sounds awesome. Definitely a step up from my old generic classical :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Very sharp! Makes me want a classical again ... congrats, man! :)

rikomaru

Reaction score
Ooooohh i've been eyeing these. Is the small size weird? It seems like it would be odd after playing most acoustics.

mcsalty

Keepin' it Kodos
Reaction score
Ooooohh i've been eyeing these. Is the small size weird? It seems like it would be odd after playing most acoustics.

It's actually super comfortable :yesway:
Of course I'd recommend trying one before you buy it but I have no problems with the size

alvo

Reaction score
HNGD! What kind of music do you play with it? These always interested me.

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
I keep going back to this thread to look at the pictures. It looks like it would be super comfy to play, even standing. This makes me a gas for another nylon after 10 years of being happy with the one I have. Damn you ss.org!

mcsalty

Keepin' it Kodos
Reaction score
Thanks errbody

HNGD! What kind of music do you play with it? These always interested me.

Mostly classical/fingerstyle stuff, but I'll sometimes play typical acoustic stuff with it as well.