Lefty PRS Custom 24!

mattsmusic

Reaction score
191068_700.jpg

For a limited time only, PRS Guitars’ flagship model – the Custom 24 – is available as a left-handed instrument. The Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul took to his first tradeshow in 1985. It is a perennial favorite with musicians, and we are happy to offer a version for our left-handed friends.

The “Lefty” Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, “old school” abalone bird inlays, our redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time, and 59/09 treble and bass pickups with our contoured bobbins (new for 2012) that arc with the strings for a more spread out, open tone.

$3799.00

Forum members get special deals from me so please make sure I know where you saw this when you contact me!

Buy from me and get free shipping, pay no sales tax if you're outside of MA, get a free setup to your exact specs and take advantage of our 6 months 0% interest financing!

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, phone or "live chat" on our website if you're interested in this rare lefty PRS!

Matt :)

Matt's Music Center
1597 Main Street
Weymouth MA 02190 USA
781-335-0700
mattsmusic.com
facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
-----------------------------------------------
6 months 0% Financing Available
ESP, Jackson & Charvel Custom Guitars
Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
New England's Only Bad Cat & Dr Z Dealer
PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Tom Anderson Guitars
Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GRAH01

Reaction score
Say this on Sevenstring. Whats your best price shipped to 46628?
Thanks,
Glenn

191068_700.jpg

For a limited time only, PRS Guitars’ flagship model – the Custom 24 – is available as a left-handed instrument. The Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul took to his first tradeshow in 1985. It is a perennial favorite with musicians, and we are happy to offer a version for our left-handed friends.

The “Lefty” Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, “old school” abalone bird inlays, our redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time, and 59/09 treble and bass pickups with our contoured bobbins (new for 2012) that arc with the strings for a more spread out, open tone.

$3799.00

Forum members get special deals from me so please make sure I know where you saw this when you contact me!

Buy from me and get free shipping, pay no sales tax if you're outside of MA, get a free setup to your exact specs and take advantage of our 6 months 0% interest financing!

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, phone or "live chat" on our website if you're interested in this rare lefty PRS!

Matt :)

Matt's Music Center
1597 Main Street
Weymouth MA 02190 USA
781-335-0700
mattsmusic.com
facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
-----------------------------------------------
6 months 0% Financing Available
ESP, Jackson & Charvel Custom Guitars
Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
New England's Only Bad Cat & Dr Z Dealer