Let's go 22! Post the ugliest Kiesel ever.

• Thread starter Dumple Stilzkin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lattjeful

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The Andy James sigs were tacky to the max:
esp-ltd-aj-1-andy-james-signature.jpg

It's a shame because, inlay aside, his old LTD sigs were quite classy looking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
Man I'm all for the Kiesel hate train when it's deserved. I've even been burned by them personally, twice. But man some of you guys are just being harsh for the sake of being harsh.

It's a custom builder that people can go wild with. With the amount of output that comes out of their factory, of course you're going to get a bunch of hideous combinations. It's so weird when I see people comparing ugly Kiesel's to other non custom shop brands. Kiesel cannot be compared to anyone else as there's no one out there that outputs as many "custom" guitars as them.

The shapes, however, can definitely be picked at.

This 100% lmao! I also love how all the hate is mostly directed towards Jeff once again, even tho 90% of these are customer orders. :lol: But yea I think SSO just gave Kiesel the biggest sale boost in recent years with all these threads.

FUCKING JEFF!

mk I contributed my :2c:, good luck with 22 pages. I'm sure the mods who hate Jeff will let this one get past that 21st page. :lol:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
This 100% lmao! I also love how all the hate is mostly directed towards Jeff once again, even tho 90% of these are customer orders. :lol: But yea I think SSO just gave Kiesel the biggest sale boost in recent years with all these threads.

FUCKING JEFF!

mk I contributed my :2c:, good luck with 22 pages. I'm sure the mods who hate Jeff will let this one get past that 21st page. :lol:
I will gladly shit on Jeff even when he didn't choose the specs :lol::shrug: he chose to be a meme

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
@slim231990 Has nothing to do with Jeff and is all about posting the NUMEROUS ugly guitars they've built. Let's go 22.

I wasn't directing my comment towards you. Just saying I've read this whole thread and allot of people seem to think Jeff and Kiesel spec'd these guitars. To me this is like blaming Crayola for all the shitty crayon drawings in the world. Crayola and Kiesel provide the means, what people do with them is a whole different thing. That's all I'm saying. 🤷‍♂️

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
I wasn't directing my comment towards you. Just saying I've read this whole thread and allot of people seem to think Jeff and Kiesel spec'd these guitars. To me this is like blaming Crayola for all the shitty crayon drawings in the world. Crayola and Kiesel provide the means, what people do with them is a whole different thing. That's all I'm saying. 🤷‍♂️
does your account exist solely to lick jeffs boots or what

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
does your account exist solely to lick jeffs boots or what

Lmao if you've read all my posts I've stated many times that I think Jeff is kinda a dick, but I believe they make amazing guitars for the price. All I'm doing is pointing out the biased hate towards the guitars because of people's hate boner for Jeff lmao.

It's humid in the midwest......FUCKING JEFF!

tedtan

Reaction score
But with the crayons, 1) they’re aimed at very young children, so the questionable results are to be expected, and 2) Crayola doesn’t put their name and branding on those drawings/end results.