Let's talk about new pedals and how awesome they are.

• Thread starter 3074326
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Omura

Reaction score
Afterneath + Carbon Copy + Ditto looper = hours of fun.

Electric guitar = expensive habit

Still cheaper than a Meth habit.... Or is it?
better for our health at least.
I want a ditto looper so much, would be so fun to mess with, set up chrod progressions to solo over, layer riff Ideas etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ancient

Astronaught
Reaction score
Did a lot of searching for a new fuzz a couple of months ago. Ended up with the Black Arts Pharaoh Fuzz. I couldn't be happier, the thing really kicks ass!
I also wanted to do some octavie/organy sounds so I was looking at the Micro Pog. After watching a bunch on the Bay I ended up scoring a pretty good deal on a POG 2 instead. HOLY BALLS am I glad I spent the extra cash. :yum:
I was using the two together and having all sorts of fun when it dawned on me that I had just over $400 in those two pedals (and I own many more) :ugh:
Now I'm feeling the need to spend another $225 or so on the Afterneath. I saw some demos before it was released and have been trying to hold out but I'm not sure how much longer I can stand living my life without one :wallbash:

The BAT Pharaoh is one of the best straight forward fuzzes out there, it's best asset is that it sound better the louder you are which is not applicable to alot of fuzzes (I know I've had 30+ over the years). I have a BAT Badascan which is a combo of the LSTR gain stage with the Pharaoh EQ and different clipping options (including my fav LED).

And Don't feel bad about having $400 in just two pedals... at one point I had almost 2 grand into a 4 pedal pedalboard...... :wallbash:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever get a fuzz from anybody but Arcane Analog again. Great build quality, customizable etched graphics on the enclosures, customizable builds, and last time I ordered reasonable prices. I've currently got a Tonebender Mk II, Buzzaround tribute, and a customized high-gain Ramshead. I should really get some pics of them up as they are IMHO cool as hell :lol:

Ancient

Astronaught
Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever get a fuzz from anybody but Arcane Analog again. Great build quality, customizable etched graphics on the enclosures, customizable builds, and last time I ordered reasonable prices. I've currently got a Tonebender Mk II, Buzzaround tribute, and a customized high-gain Ramshead. I should really get some pics of them up as they are IMHO cool as hell :lol:

Arcane Analog makes some really good stuff. I pretty much use Dunwich pedals (and amps) exclusively, his stuff has been far and above better than anything else I've tried, with Black arts Toneworks coming ina close second.

And please post up some pics!!!! I'm kinda new to this forum and was wondering if there was a show your pedal board thread.....

Here's my main board:

14981642256_7be17af447_c.jpg

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
After watching Nolly's rig rundown video a while back, I really dug the Origin Effects Cali76 compressor. It wasn't until I was in recording school and got to spend time working with really nice high end compressors that I really even came to appreciate what they can do in the signal chain, but I always thought the pedals sucked.

Well I started to GAS from watching the demo videos. Then they announced the Cali76-TX-P limited edition run with parallel compression and a boost, so my GAS grew. Then they said they were down to only 10 spots left in the run of 160, so my GAS exploded and I just ordered one. That's WAY too much money for a compressor pedal, but I'm gonna be using this thing all over the place and I'll never sell it. Sometimes, the GAS wins...

Origin Effects :: Cali76 Transfomer Option TX-P

As a side note, I emailed Origin Effects and confirmed that this pedal will run on the Godlyke Power-All with their ISO-pump adapter. Glad I don't need another power supply!

Latest posts