Like 8 string heavy metal? Like New music? What about FREE downloads?

cougarhunter96

LeftymodeGodmode
Reaction score
What's up guys! So I'm pretty new to this site but after browsing for a bit I found this musician I jam a lot! There's lot's of other great musicians on here too but I was surprised when I followed him a week ago that he uploads regularly since then! He even has a lot of music already wrote and keeps writing!! So I decided to dedicate my first post to see if anyone else will like this music as much as I do! I'll be sharing more underground artists I find as I find them so keep checking for my posts!!

Here's a link to one of his recent songs on soundcloud that I have on repeat, the guy put all his music for FREE download so if you like it download it! From the link you should be able to check out more of his stuff too!

https://soundcloud.com/metal-ideas/guru-i

Oh and if you're an underground artist that plays metal share your music here too!! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Omega_Shred

Oroku Saki
Reaction score
I just logged on to check to boards and saw this! Thanks very much man! I'm glad you can dig the music, very much appreciated!!