Line 6 announcement on January 23rd. New amp?

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
file_r16186.jpeg

Overview | WE'VE REINVENTED THE GUITAR AMP. AGAIN. | Line 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
EDIT: Nevermind didn't work, I'm looking forward to it but I just got a pod 500 for effects so I don't think I'll be getting it.

Shask

Reaction score
If it is a combo, it is probably some sort of reinvention of the Flextone.

PlumbTheDerps

Reaction score
I swear to god, if they announce a new modeling line two months after I bought a POD HD, I will firebomb their office building.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
I swear to god, if they announce a new modeling line two months after I bought a POD HD, I will firebomb their office building.

I doubt it's a new modeling line, but if so, i'll turn a blind eye to the firebombs.

Last edited:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I couldn't see the video, but from the faint pictures I've seen in the teasers, maybe something like the Yamaha THR?

...Which would be weird, considering that's competing with yourself. :lol:

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
I couldn't see the video, but from the faint pictures I've seen in the teasers, maybe something like the Yamaha THR?

Competing with yourself is not always negative though. It builds a strong consumer base on each side and causes the whole which is better fight and draws more interest into the products.

The video really made it look like a new combo amp. Front grating (like on behringer bass amps), the way the knobs are setup, and other things.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Vetta 3?

Message to short

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score

Unless Yamaha thinks they would sell more of the same type of amp if it has the Line 6 name on it.

Shask

Reaction score

A Line 6 rep said on TGP that 2014 will all be new gear that was all started/designed long before talks with Yamaha.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Shask said:
Quote:

A Line 6 rep said on TGP that 2014 will all be new gear that was all started/designed long before talks with Yamaha.

Okay, I thought it was a knee jerk reaction by line 6.

Anyway since Im not at work now I'd like to elaberate on a Vetta 3.

I'm sure Line 6 know the term Vetta is strong to this day, having seen people recommend the V2 over any of the HDs lineup I think just using the term would sell people on the idea, all they'd really need to do is add a few more amp models more dsp and have a line out to record and they'd have a real winner.

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

Albionic

First of the magi
Reaction score
A vetta 3 would be so awesome line6 never really repeated the success of that line. A range of speakers aimed at the modelling community wouldn't go amiss either.

Hopefully they can get a few decent endorsers to restore some credibility