London / UK-based luthiers for a partscaster build?

Masoo2

Reaction score
I commissioned a custom artwork on a Warmoth Jazzmaster body a few months ago and now it's finally nearing completion.

I'll be going back to the States for a month and would like to get the actual build commencing once I return to the UK.

Does anyone have any recommendations for London-based luthiers (or anywhere in the UK really...) who you'd wholeheartedly recommend?

I would try this myself if I were still in the States, but for spacial and equipment reasons it just isn't feasible for me here in London.

Basic build rundown: Warmoth Jazzmaster body - rear-wired, JM / JM pickup config, Fender American hardtail, 3 way toggle lower horn; Warmoth roasted flamed maple neck

Kittymaster_Warmoth_Digital_Body.png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 7.38.21 PM.png

Everything else still needs to be purchased and the entire guitar built/setup - looking for a luthier open to sourcing small parts (or who would already have them on hand), assembling the guitar and setting it up well.

Open to pickups + pots suggestions as well. Thinking something Lollar or Creamery, perhaps a JM90-type in the bridge and a slightly warm JM in the neck. Movement's Feel Something album is the ideal tone I'm looking for here.

Any thoughts? Do Feline or Crimson even do custom builds anymore? Is there anyone London-based or in the surrounding area? Worth going to Denmark street and asking around?

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts