Looking for a roadworthy guitar case

• Thread starter Chris Migdalski
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Migdalski

Reaction score
I did a short mini tour of the midwest US filling in on guitar for another band last month and my guitar case basically fell apart. I'm looking for suggestions for a road worthy case that can handle the typical tour situations. My case I have now is unraveling everywhere and very flimsy, so I cant even hold it by the handle anymore.. Also the plastic logo gets caught on everything due to its obtrusive size...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not worth going overseas for stuff like that, the shipping especially as well as import taxes will compensate for any actual savings on the case itself. Check into local rack case makers as they'll be able to easy accept your instrument and make a case that fits it perfectly. Even if you can't find a place in your state, going domestic would be best, especially if you have to send your instrument to get sized properly.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
SKB hard case?

DjentDjentlalala

Reaction score
I have a Warwick rock case for bass...it pretty much sucks IMO, but I'm reinforcing it.metal angles and things like that.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
For Strats, Teles, RGs, and anything else that fits in them snugly, I really like SKB cases.