Looking for hardware... Site please?

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I figured I would kill three birds with one stone, I am looking for a matte black tune-o-matic bridge/ matte black volume knobs, and matte black locking one side machine heads. What brands and sites do you guys recommend me? I have searched but have found little to no satisfying results, so I would love some help. Thanks :cheers:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Gotoh makes guitar parts with the X-Finish which looks kinda matte-finish-like. Not sure if they make 7 string parts. You could try messaging them and see if you could get one made.

Floppystrings

banned
Reaction score
Sperzels are kind of expensive, but they are awesome.

I have never seen a satin black tune-o-matic though. If price isn't a huge factor you may be able to use graphite saddles and give the rest of the bridge a few coats of satin poly.

You could also use ebony knobs, and give them a satin finish.

Brewtal_Damage

Heavy Noise
Reaction score
I've got black Sperzels, they're matte black, order them in black, you should get the matte ones, they hold the tuning so well, and make string changes a breeze

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Sperzels were it, now just the matter of finding where singles or a 7 string set are sold and then I can order them.