Looking for mixing

• Thread starter METAL123
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

METAL123

Reaction score
Working on some new tracks and this time around I plan on having them mixed by someone who knows what they're doing. Will need the guitar tracks re-amped as well. They're all instrumental tracks and it is in the metal, djent, shred style. All the drums are programmed and all the guitar parts will be tracked in my home studio. My budget is around $300USD max per song. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

justinjcm900

Reaction score
Hey man,

I can help with this for sure!

To give you complete confidence, I am willing to so a sample mix for free first for you to review and then you can see if you would like to proceed or not.

How does that sound?

Turgon

Reaction score
Although I'm more an Old School Guy (click my band Nightbearer for my recent mix), I could both do reAmping and Mixing. I can give you a testmix, too. Just PN if interested.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Put up the raw tracks to a song and let a lot of people do a mix. Then take your favourite mix as the person for the album.

Solid advice here. Post the stems, let anyone hack away at them and go with your favorite option. I like mixing so I'd be game for whipping something up for you, too.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
I think this is a satarical troll post to lure in a bunch of bedroom studio dudes lol