Looking for vocalist to record clean vocals on a melodic progressive, emotionally driven metal song

Perpetualburn2

Perpetualburn
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm currently writing some progressive melodic and emotionally driven metal, and I want to finish a song with clean and maybe some dirty vocals. So I was wondering if someone in here would be up for putting down some vocals? I'm looking for an intense feel, most importantly cleans, but maybe also dirty vocals if you do that too, (dirty, I'm going for like something midrangy screams or snarl). It would be super duper cool, if someone would be up for it within the next couple of weeks, since I would like to use the song for an audition in three weeks - but later would also be super all right. :D
My idea is, that the song is going to come out with an EP of four songs, later this year. Here is a snippet of the song, which contains most of the elements in there, relevant to you. It seems like the video-maker I used kind of fucked the sound-quality :/ But I hope you get the idea anyway!

If this seems interesting to you, you can reach me via majapartsch2@gmail.com, and you can of course hear the rest of the song and we'll talk about everything