Looper Suggestions For Stutter/Sample Trigger Sound?

klima.anlage

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently stumbled upon the DL4 MkII demo with Dave from MTB/Botch, and I'm wondering if there are other looper pedals that can accomplish the same stutter/rapid trigger effect demonstrated by Dave with 2 DL4's, either in one pedal, or 2 smaller pedals.

Basically, I'm trying to achieve the same thing with something that won't take up 19 inches of pedalboard 😅

if you're unfamiliar, here's the video I'm referencing:

Any suggestions?

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I've only ever seen someone accomplish this trick with some iteration of DL4. I feel like if anyone would know, it'd be the guy from MtB.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Poly beebo/digit? empress zoia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Don't over think it, grab a Boss DD-6 and stomp on it during loop mode as fast as possible nick reinhart style

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
^ didn't realize that DD-6 could do a similar thing, I am going to have to get mine back from my buddy's house ASAP!

some decent info on this thread:

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
^ didn't realize that DD-6 could do a similar thing, I am going to have to get mine back from my buddy's house ASAP!

some decent info on this thread:

It's why I bought one 😅 put a whammy after it and you can do breakcore pitch up/down rolls

Latest posts