Ltd Mh 350nt vs Ibanez Rga72 Tqmz vs Ibanez Rgd420z

• Thread starter Reignerrr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eh, flip a coin. All things considered you have roughly an equal chance getting something good or bad.

Go with the one that's the best deal and you dig the looks of.

Reignerrr

Reaction score
Eh, flip a coin. All things considered you have roughly an equal chance getting something good or bad.

Go with the one that's the best deal and you dig the looks of.

but i want to know what is the most quality option

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
but i want to know what is the most quality option

Don't we all? :lol:

At this price point the consistency from model to model isn't something you can easily track. One could be a great example of that model, and the other can be a poor example. Unless you try them out you'll just be gambling.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
I'm going to agree with MaxOfMetal. In this price-range guitars are often not very consistent so you absolutely need to try the instrument to know which will be the best quality.

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
I’ll take a stab at something a bit more concrete: I’ve always had way better luck with LTD models. It’s entirely possible I’ve just been super lucky and picked up great ones every time, but they always seem to be solid.