LTE When the keyboard breaks. Jordan Rudess Guitar Shredding

• Thread starter Xiphos68
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

splinter8451

Reaction score
Yeah who is this assclown Jordan Rudess what a poser what a shit tone does he even PLAY guitar??? :squint:

:lol:

He is a keyboard player, and he does not play guitar too bad, cut him some slack people this video is clearly supposed to be for fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
He is a keyboard player, and he does not play guitar too bad, cut him some slack people this video is clearly supposed to be for fun.

Not sure if he's having fun as much as he's just trying to show off. He seems to have a bit of a "Look how good I am" thing going with his behaviour towards the crowd... the title of the video with 'shredding' in it, isn't exactly accurate either :)

I guess the point that most of us are trying to make is that he's making a bit of a fool out of himself. It's not impressive that a keyboard player can play guitar like someone who's been playing for about a year. There are keyboard players out there who can REALLY play guitar.

I mean... if we take the opposite example... I recall Steve Lukather getting behind David Paich's keyboards during a live show... but firstly, what he played actually sounded really good, because he didn't try to overplay himself... And secondly, he didn't show off towards the audience the way Rudess is trying here.

splinter8451

Reaction score
I am sure Jordan is not purposefully up there trying to be like "Look at how good I am hurrrrr" those are just the faces he makes when he is playing an instrument, and there is no way he really thinks he is THAT good at guitar.... :lol: he seems to be putting on a show and having fun with it but what do I know :scratch:

All I know is that the video was not made so everyone could compare him to everyone else :rolleyes: so get over him not being as good as certain other people and say positive things for once!! I know some forum somewhere can have a thread full of positive things at some point!!

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
don't be so damnd sensitive guys., i think it's quite obvious that they're just fucking goofing off. blatantly obvious.

that said, the only part i found interesting was that damned nerd screaming "oh my god, oh my god, OMG!!" :lol:

raisingfear101

Reaction score
I don't know why people are trying to compare him to other keyboardists playing guitar. It's not like he planned this to show off his guitar skills. He had no idea he would be playing guitar that night.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
Sounds like complete ass to me..... :ugh:

Innaccurate picking and a shitload of wah, sounds like he took lessons from kirk hammet :noplease:

I was reading the thread in the hopes that no one had beaten me to that joke....alas, I'm too late...

Latest posts