Lundgren M6 question

• Thread starter elkoki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elkoki

Reaction score
I took a peak at the bottoms of my pickups and saw both the bridge and neck have an N underneath . Does this mean I have 2 neck pickups or do all M6 pickups have this ?

The neck pickup does have a “neck” sticker with an N printed underneath it . The bridge pickup had no sticker. Someone let me know ! lol

Attachments

• IMG_8256.jpeg
    IMG_8256.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BabUShka

Reaction score
Not sure if it helps, but here is the back of my M6 bridge. I cant remember any B or N marks, but it makes sense that N stands for Neck.

Some times. If you flip your humbuckere to the same side, of the pole screws and cables on both pickups align, then you have the same position. For many brands the pole screws are aligned to the right for Neck and left for bridge.

Unless you have wareanty or some kind of return, you can still give it a go. Might experience less output and maybe slightly different EQ, but the M6 has enough output and tightness. For all I know the neck version can even sound better in bridge 😄

Screenshot_20240616_123409_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

elkoki

Reaction score
Not sure if it helps, but here is the back of my M6 bridge. I cant remember any B or N marks, but it makes sense that N stands for Neck.

Some times. If you flip your humbuckere to the same side, of the pole screws and cables on both pickups align, then you have the same position. For many brands the pole screws are aligned to the right for Neck and left for bridge.

Unless you have wareanty or some kind of return, you can still give it a go. Might experience less output and maybe slightly different EQ, but the M6 has enough output and tightness. For all I know the neck version can even sound better in bridge 😄

View attachment 145152
Thanks . Did you check under the sticker ?

BabUShka

Reaction score
Sorry I didnt have the chance. Its an older pic from earlier this year before installation.

You could always try do DM Lundgren on Instagram or contact them directly for questions. They've been liking some of my content, so it seems like they are active.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah this is the kind of thing I'd email Lundgren for.

In the meantime you could possibly find the resistance values for the neck and bridge pickups somewhere online, and measure the resistance on your pickups, then compare.

elkoki

Reaction score
Yeah this is the kind of thing I'd email Lundgren for.

In the meantime you could possibly find the resistance values for the neck and bridge pickups somewhere online, and measure the resistance on your pickups, then compare.
Yeah I emailed them . Gotta look for my multimeter .

elkoki

Reaction score
Lundgren replied to my email .

They all have an N stamped at the bottom .

He mentioned what the DCR should be for them and they matched . So it is a bridge pickup .

Case closed lol