\m/ Abominodium \m/

• Thread starter Ryan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, he really makes it work for that DM stuff of his.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
4.) how the fuck do you get your voice that deep, anyway? :lol:

Clearly, you haven't listened to Demilich. The dude from Demelich makes you sound like a soprano, and we all know you sound like Barry White, otherwise :lol:

I sound the same every time I sing a certain song, but from song to song, my vocal style is completely different. In my band, I have some death metal vocals on a bunch of songs, some thrash metal vocals on some songs, some clean vocals on some songs, etc. But I'm persistant in using the same vocal style(s) for one song every time I sing (some songs might have 3 different vocal styles in them). ;)

the closest i could compare what i sound like vocally to is Jeff Baccera from Possessed mixed with Chuck Billy's death metal style. Always. Its the only kind of vocals i can do :lol:

Yeah, Ryan's voice isn't low at all for Death Metal. Check out that band Ken and Toshiro always rave about, D - Demilich.

You totally read my mind :rofl: The best thing about Demilich is that guy just sounds like that, he doesnt use any effects or anything, aside from an occaisional overdub.

Latest posts