March Madness 2013

• Thread starter Cremated
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cremated

Reaction score
Who do you think will win it all and why? My heart is picking Louisville, and I'd like to believe my head is too. Louisville's full court press is arguably the most hectic defense in the nation, and they're shooting over 50% in the tourney so far. Any NCAA basketball fans here? Let's talk college ball son.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flavenstein

Reaction score
Ya, I was impressed; Duke was having trouble even getting it across half court pretty much the entire game yesterday

Cremated

Reaction score
Yeah, Louisville's defense is nasty. What happened to Kevin Ware was horrible though. I feel like they won that game for him. It seemed like they turned the intensity up after his injury.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
I will be rooting for Louisville all the way tonight. As if it wasn't obvious by my avatar :lol:

I don't care that UM is from Michigan and the Big 10. That program has been in the dumps for 15 or so years because they had one of the biggest (if not the biggest) pay for play scandals in the history of college athletics. And yet they continue to the glorify the "fraud 5" despite the fact that they had to vacate every win they ever had. I don't care about the argument that it happens everywhere, either. I had to pay for college. Going for free as an athlete is more than enough without being given money.

I could root for almost any other Big 10 team (Wisconsin being the other I never could root for, but that's because they're fucking terrible to watch). Just not the weasels.

Yup, rooting for Louisville 100% :lol:

Latest posts