FS Marino Custom Guitars S6 2015 Natural (Blackmachine B6 copy)

• Thread starter Dalcan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dalcan

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Custom guitar built for me in 2015. This has lived in my smoke free studio and never gigged.
Modifications (if any): None after it was built
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hard shell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Centeral VA
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Here or FB
References (eBay or other forum userid): Tons of feedback here, FB, and Reverb.com
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1500 shipped
Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/kXRxlcO

rpnm9AN.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dalcan

Reaction score
I would be interested in trading for an ESP LTD SCT607-B in Black

MikeSap

formerly mikeyENGL
Reaction score
Looking at the headstock I am fully convinced this is a china guitar. (Comment coming from a guy who owned 3 original Blackmachine B6 guitars and at the moment one B2)

I had my 7 string built by Paul Marino the same time Dave was having the 6 string built. You can find photos of this guitar on his social media pages. Look up Marino custom guitars. He used to go by VSK custom guitars. Absolutely incredible guitars and 100% hand built just like this post described. Instead of posting on Dave’s add and trying to say this is Chinese made, you could message Dave and ask for proof. It’s easily available. I’ve added a photo of my VSK that was built and received at the same time. Also, a quick google search shows Marino Custom Guitars on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/marinosguitars/

Attachments

• 0AB6A12C-4160-46F5-B8E9-12E7BA3322C4.jpeg
    0AB6A12C-4160-46F5-B8E9-12E7BA3322C4.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

jacksonguitar1111

Reaction score
And the black machine memes continue
Sorry for thread-crapping but the problem is that there are so many cheap copies out. And the china replicas also have a backplate which can be close to the original.
From some angles the copies can look like the real deal.

So back to the topic - nice Blackmachine replica. Looks like a very solid guitar

Dalcan

Reaction score
Bump. Will trade for a ESP LTD SCT607-B in Black or a Kemper Rack.

Latest posts