Matrix GT1000fx 2 Unit Power Amplifier (mint)

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Matrix GT1000fx 2 Unit power amp
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): original box and paperwork
Location (City,State or City,Country): Nampa, Idaho
International OK? : If highly vetted and ok with high cost of shipping
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): All over here, Gear Exchange, FAS Forum, and a few deals on Reverb. I've been around a while
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $625 + shipping
Pictures:

The lighting in my house is poor at this point in the evening, but I can provide pictures to prospective buyers. This is a fresh, FRESH Matrix GT1000fx. I've just made up some decisions and this thing has to go. It's almost completely silent, offers more power than anybody could possibly need in wonderfully clear stereo operation.

I doubt you'll find as good a price on a unit in this condition. Let's here it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Here's a picture. This was taken at the end of the day, when the sun was setting and the light is not very great in my studio, so sorry for any potato nature. It's been a busy few days so I've not been able to get the greatest shot of the thing:

LpCEiKu.jpg

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
I'm dedicated to moving this unit. So I'm dropping the price to $575 + shipping. It's a steal! Get it while it's hot!

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
After a strong offer the potential buyer disappeared, meaning this is still available! $550 + shipping as a price drop. Get this out of my hands, people!