Maybe oneday...

• Thread starter Vegetta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Vegetta said:
Jeremy makes some sic guitars!

I'd love to have one of his new 8's
maybe someday...
i'll have a job nice enough to afford one of his 6's, one or two of his 7's, and one of his 8's! that guy is a master :hbang:

most certainly, the first chance i get to pick up one of his guitars, i think i might go for a fixed bridge long scale 7.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
Vegetta said:
Dream1

Dream2

Photoshop is a bad thing sometimes....
yeah, the paintjob on that second one is killer! i really dig the black/green swirls. i've thought about getting it done on my RG7621, because i didn't dig the natural finish, but, i'm kinda starting to like it. guess i'm just gonna have to get another guitar then :)

i've been drooling over this one for a while now...
http://www.abouttimedesigns.com/jemfolder/gmc1.htm
maybe something in a blue/black too would rock.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've always wanted a swirl.

swirl3.jpg

That one, in particular.

I once saw a 9-11 commemorative swirl, red white and blue including the headstock. I don't recall where the link was to, but it was absolutely gorgeous.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris said:
I once saw a 9-11 commemorative swirl, red white and blue including the headstock. I don't recall where the link was to, but it was absolutely gorgeous.

LGM Guitars... for all your drool-inducing guitar needs! :D

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
I've always wanted a swirl.

swirl3.jpg

That one, in particular.

i don't know why, but that swirl kinda reminds me of Dave Weiner's guitar, though his is more of a burst with white instead of black.
dw7-2fullb.jpg

macalpine88

Reaction score
yeah it does, his guitar is cool it changes colors depending on the light hitting it :scream2:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
darren said:

LGM Guitars... for all your drool-inducing guitar needs! :D
LGM = THE MAN.
I love what he did to Francesco Fareri's 7620.

BTW, the 9/11 JEM is for sale at jemsite..at least it was. i dunno if its still available

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
My next 'dream guitar' (I was lucky enough to get a dream guitar... my UV7BK..) Is a UV777PBK (The current universe model available..) its bout 1700$ From Ibanez Rules..but i want to get that cause it has the upgraded Edge Pro... I guess its time to start saving again lol

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
I keep thinking about getting the green swirl on my 550 its a bit pricey tho (400$) still it would rock

Status
Not open for further replies.